forget to put watch 6 in cart and order my phone

M
M.
User
I preorder the S24 Ultra but forgot to put watch 6 in the cart and the reference number. is there any chance I can get watch 6 or should I cancel the order and re-order it again?

help me as soon as possible

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
I mean I have code and everything. is it okay, If I order a new phone? and cancel this order. I just ordered 4 hours ago only

Nein. Die Aktion ist letzte Woche schon beendet worden. Keine Chance!

Das kannst Du doch sogar in der Mail nachlesen das es keine Watch mehr gibt.
true?v=v2.jpg

okay, thank you so much for all of you to give me a reply as soon as possible. appreciated.

Similar threads

B
Hello there. Hope everyone is doing fine. My order for the S23 Ultra has been canceled by my brother while doing a joke. I have received the phone and of course I wanna keep it as I have ordered it. So my question is: How can I cancel the return process? (As I said, I already have the phone and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
R
Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben