Google wallet

A
a.
User
My Google wallet stopped working when I got in the beta tester, but now it seems like I have the final version from the one ui 5 and the wallet still doesn't work. Anyone with the same problem? Any solution?

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Alle Karten entfernen und neu anmelden. Also wenn du zwei Bankkarten hast ,dann beide Karten aus dem Wallet entfernen und neu anmelden.
 
Wallet deinstallieren und bei Google Play Dienste die Daten löschen, dann Handy neu starten und Wallet neu einrichten, so hat es bei mir geklappt.
 
I removed all the cards in the app, removed all the data from this app, uninstalled, restarted the phone, installed again. Still saying that it doesn't meet the security requirements. All the requirements from the app seems ok, NFC is on, set a screen lock...
 

Similar threads

L
Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page... 5027919
Antworten
5
Aufrufe
856
A
R
Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
Antworten
40
Aufrufe
2K
R
A
I got my long waited S22 Ultra yesterday after more that 5 weeks of waiting. Unfortunately I don't have yet the USB C dock charger so I used the old one to charge it. Today I connect it to my laptop with the USB C cable provided in the box, surprise!!! the cable works only on the "charging port"...
Antworten
3
Aufrufe
675
A
O
Hi, Looking for any tips and solutions. I just moved everything from my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra using smart switch. Somehow the images did not come at first till I had to connect smart switch and scan 2-3 times. Now everything is there but any image I take from the camera especially on night...
Antworten
4
Aufrufe
643
G
B
Hi all, so i just got my hand on my S22 Ultra two days ago, and i cant say im satisfy with it. Bought it new form Samsung direct, but since i received it, it has frozen twice and had to be forced to reset, i also cant get a few gesture features to work, like the screenschot one. Is there anyone...
Antworten
8
Aufrufe
1K
U
Zurück
Oben