Fold 3 bluetooth issues

D
D.
User
So every time I open/close the phone Bluetooth turns off for a few seconds and then turns on again. But why does it do that?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
I had the same problem with the Fold4and WiFi and a other problem with shutting down the whole phone when I unfold it. I sent in to the repair center without telling them the WiFi turn on problems. They fixed the shutting down problem and also the WiFi issue. I heard from another user who has this turn on problem. Ithink it's a software problem who only the repair center can fix it.

Similar threads

J
I have 2 issues after the update. One already was there before the update (and even a reset after the update didn't help): I use an eSIM as the only SIM in the device. After every new start of the device the settings menu of SIMs pops up and asks me to shortly disconnect from the network to show...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
How long does it take to push a update that let's me scan my cov passes papers? ... you opt for the best smartphone but the smartphone doesn't opt for your best ..For those that do not know on fold 3 The cov pass app kills itself when you try to enter the scanning qr mode .. I'll pass the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
I found out through Samsung that the Android 11 build ending UJ4 or some higher versions harbour Bluetooth issues regarding random reconnecting while playback or being unable to connect to devices.This is a software issue Samsung already knows about and is on it's way to getting fixed! 4252866
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
X
This option is very useful. I use it while playing music on Bluetooth speaker while keeping the output of other apps on phone speaker, but it's not working properly in my s22ultra one ui5.1 Every time I need to turn it on and off in settings to make it work. Who experienced the same? 8167578
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben