Fernbedienung für den Recorder DVD-HR769

E
e.
User
Kann mir jemand die richtige Ersatzteilnummer für die Fernbedienung für den Recorder DVD-HR769 nennen.
Oder eine passende Ersatzfernbedienung.
Is anyone in the position to give me the correct partnumber of the remotecontrol for the DVD-HR769. or an other equivalent type.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Frag Onkel Google
666752i23A769D745528072?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
S
I would like to know if Samsung is going to make it possible to use the Youtube app in Samsung my music??? , because I see you have Spotify and deeper but no YouTube, I don't use Spotify or deeper and someone at Samsung said that you would look into it, but this has been for over 6 months so can...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
K
Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
D
Is there anyone who has dissatisfaction on camera performance? I am not talking about the picture quality. I am talking about the speed of opening camera app.I've experienced so many times that I missed the moment and scene I wanted to take a picture due to slow performance.That is very annoying...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
J
Guten Tag, bei der Videoaufnahme habe ich folgendes Problem. Das Bild auf dem Display sieht gut aus, sobald ich auf Videoaufnahme tippe wird das Aufnahmebild dunkler als das ursprüngliche Bild auf dem Display. Ich versuche ein Kochvideo aufzunehmen und habe trotz ausreichender Beleuchtung ein...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben