Too slow camera

D
D.
User
Is there anyone who has dissatisfaction on camera performance? I am not talking about the picture quality. I am talking about the speed of opening camera app.I've experienced so many times that I missed the moment and scene I wanted to take a picture due to slow performance.That is very annoying point. Due to that I am considering to change my phone to other provider's.Actually, I am satisfied with most of the functionalities that s21 has, except for camera.Please let me know if you(Samsung) have a plan to improve your camera performance.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
    How much slow are we talking about? 1 or 2 seconds? Were it faster before? I'm not a s21 user but I'm curious.

Mach mal einen Wipe Cache Partition....
    Verbinden Sie das Smartphone über ein USB Kabel mit Ihrem PC.
    1. Schalten Sie das Samsung Galaxy komplett aus.
    2. Halten Sie gleichzeitig die Taste Lautstärke hoch und die Taste Power/Bixby Taste gedrückt.
    3. Lassen Sie die Tasten los, wenn auf dem Display der Android-Wiederherstellungsbildschirm angezeigt wird.
    4. Verwenden Sie die Taste Lautstärke runter, bis Sie „Wipe Cache Partition“' markiert haben.
    5. Drücken Sie die Power/ Bixby-Taste, um den Eintrag auszuwählen.
    6. Bestätigen Sie den Vorgang bitte nochmal, indem Sie „Ja“ auswählen. Benutzen Sie hierzu die Lautstärke Leiser Taste. Damit wird nun der Wipe Cache Partition ausgeführt, was meist nur eine Sekunde dauert.
    Im gleichen Menü repair apps ausführen. Danach
    erfolgt automatisch der Reboot.

Similar threads

L
    After an outstanding camera performance in the last months, it got suddenly awful after the last update... even my S7 is able to make better pictures...Immediate action is required! 4339013
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    R
    Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    R
    Hi , I have samsung s21 ultra 16gb variant. The camera output is not good very crappie images. When you zoom little you can see lot of distortion, the image is not sharp, crisp and inconsistent. I am shocked by the photos results and need an solution. Else I am planning to return the smartphone...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    Hello Samsung community, I recently noticed that my Samsung S21 is not able to record loud music properly. When I go to discos/Pubs/Festivals with loud music and record a video, the device distorts the bass. My device works perfectly and I use it with no case. This is strange since I didn't have...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    D
    Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben