Youssef

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Hier ist die offizielle Liste von Samsung. Da ist weder das A9 noch das A6 Plus dabei, da die Geräte schon zu alt sind. Deshalb glaube ich nicht das dein A6 Plus Android 11 hat.
    Die Liste kann man auch in der Members App einsehen, wenn man oben rechts auf die Glocke Tippt und dann auf Hinweise geht.
    780755iAF6C851184C58A2A?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

M
    Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    S
    Having a single device to cover all needs seams quite possible these days. Ofcourse i am speaking of dex, its moving in the right direction, not to say that it can use a bit of accelaration. Nevertheless a single device to work at an instance, play on demand and stay on the move, what else would...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    C
    Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    E
    So the app on my Watch 4 tells me I need to be 22... I am and it's right in my profile 8213043
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    R
    I am not able to access the details of my SS cloud data summarized on Samsung Cloud with an PC only. If I click on "Gallery", or "Other Synced Data", a verification notification is sent, that I can only access with a modern mobile Samsung device logged into the same account. My SM-T595...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    Zurück
    Oben