Welche Galaxy Smart Watch ist die Beste?

S
s.
User
Which Smart Watch from Samsung is the best.. besides the newest watch3.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Hatte ich auch als Favorit bisher.. kenn mich mit den watches nicht aus und seit jetzt samsung pay raus ist will ich mir eine holen

With a rotatable buzzle the Galaxy Watch first Generation or the Galaxy Active 2 with a digital buzzle, if you prefer this kind of buzzle.

Similar threads

M
Is body composition with the new Galaxy Watch 4 wore on the right wrist possible? 3803692
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
Hello, I have Samsung galaxy watch 3 , and from 2 weeks ago, the Samsung pay open automatically every 2 seconds, that is so silly , anyone know what the solution for this problem?? 8906550
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
O
Hi, I have samsung watch active 2, when i get a WhatsApp call the watch shows only the number without the name, with the normal call it shows the name. Any suggestions?? Best regards 7345513
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
T
Hello, ive just received my new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic edition. mostly im happy with the watch, but there is this one thing one thing that bothers me in wear OS... whenever my screen goes into standby - or i am rotating my arm to set the watch manually into standby - my watch displays me a small...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben