Samsung pay open automatically

M
M.
User
Hello, I have Samsung galaxy watch 3 , and from 2 weeks ago, the Samsung pay open automatically every 2 seconds, that is so silly , anyone know what the solution for this problem??

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:

Similar threads

P
Dear all, For last two week, post android update, my phone A40 is getting switched off automatically...I switch on the phone every time....I bought the phone 2 years before.... Request your help 3333297
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
S
Hello I have a problem with my left Bud if I connect it over bluetooth with ay device it makes an annoying beep pause beep tone. After the problem orccured I gave it a neat clean which fixed the problem for about a minute after that it started beeping. I suspect some kind of loose contact inside...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
D
So every time I open/close the phone Bluetooth turns off for a few seconds and then turns on again. But why does it do that? 7879558
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
W
Hello Samsung Community, Does anyone of you know whether the old watches like Active 2 and Watch 3 will also get the new Wear OS or whether they will stay on Tizen?And will they then get updates or not ? 3447157
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben