Phone getting switched off Automatically

P
p.
User
Dear all,
For last two week, post android update, my phone A40 is getting switched off automatically...I switch on the phone every time....I bought the phone 2 years before....
Request your help

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Hey pattani Welcome, pls try clear Cache of Your a40. Connect Your Phone to PC with Cable, Phone Off push louder and Power for the recover Mode. Go to Clear Cache Partition and Accept with Power button. Restart your Phone.

Similar threads

A
I have a Samsung Galaxy A51 with Android 11. I bought it about a bit less than a year ago I think and I use old Samsung headphones (wired, not Bluetooth) from an older phone. They never caused any problems. But since a few months, every time I plug in my headphones, after a few minutes, my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
P
On 05.12.2023 I updated to Android 14 using OTA. and everything went as it should. But after install I noticed fast battery drain and the phone display is hot to the touch even while i'm writing here, when i listen to the music using BT earphones the display is also hot even if it's off. I read...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
D
Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
T
I am having problem with my WhatsApp Notification since I updated my phone to the new Samsung software. I am not getting a pop up message on my phone. It is stated that the "pop up style " does not work on the new software. What do I do. Any help? 6562985
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben