Samsung m13 - instagram

L
L.
User
Hi!
A week ago purchased my samsung m13 but as i yesterday installed the Instagram app, it feels weird like a little laggy or not smouth while Watching Reels! :think:

Did anyone else have such a problem? :confused:

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:

Similar threads

G
If I open instagram either from Google Play or from the menu it opens but I have a screen with no options. I tried uninstalling but on the S23Ultra you can't completely uninstall the app. I did clear the data and cache already but to no result. 7988157
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
K
In my S24 Ultra and Samsung Free app I don't have a Read funktion. Does anyone else have the same problem or has Samsung turned it off?  9103062
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
A
Hi everyone, -Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung galaxy s20? I tried to change parameters like ISO, and speed on pro video. But pro video's quality is still worse than standard video. Does anyone know why there is that difference? Because I could not see the parameter in standard...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
K
Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
H
Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
Zurück
Oben