Samsung Dex keeps disconnecting

E
e.
User
So I'm currently having this problem.I connect my S20FE via an usb-c to hdmi adapter to a tv and between the span of 5 seconds to 1 minute the screen goes completely black, the audio cuts out for a few seconds and then turns back on. This also sometimes happens rapidly every ca 3-10 seconds the screen and sound are back on.
This is obviously extremely frustrating when trying to listen to music or watching a show and it just keeps cutting out so you miss most of it. Now I've tried everything
-I've bought different adapters-used different hdmi cables-tried to see if the contact was faulty, but it cuts out even when lying completely still with nothing pulling or pushing in any direction
And now comes the even weirder part:This mostly only happens at my dad's house, at home It also cuts out occasionally but only about once or twice per hour. I've tried three different screens: The Living Room TV, my TV and an Hdmi Receiver and all had the exact same problem, but when i try it out on any TV or projector at home it doesn't have that problem. I am completely out of ideas

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
  • Samsung DeX deaktivieren - so klappt's

Samsung DeX deaktivieren - so klappt'sIn dieser Anleitung zeigen wir Ihnen, wie Sie Samsung DeX ausschalten können, um den Bildschirm Ihres Samsung-Smartphones auf einen Monitor oder Fernseher zu projizieren.
  • Samsung DeX aktivieren - so nutzen Sie die Station

Samsung DeX aktivieren - so nutzen Sie die StationUm Samsung DeX zum Laufen zu bringen, muss es richtig konfiguriert werden. Die folgenden Tipps helfen Ihnen dabei und liefern weitere wichtige Informationen zu DeX.
  • Samsung DeX startet nicht - das können Sie tun

Samsung DeX startet nicht - das können Sie tunWenn Samsung DeX nicht automatisch hochfährt, kann das viele Ursachen haben. In der folgenden Anleitung erklären wir Ihnen die möglichen Probleme und wie Sie sie beheben können.
  • Samsung One UI 6.0

Samsung One UI 6.0Das Samsung One UI 6.0 Update bringt das neue Android 14 OS auf die Galaxy-Geräte. Im August startete das Unternehmen das öffentliche Beta-Programm von One UI 6, mit einem stabilen Rollout begann Ende Oktober. Auf dieser Seite finden Sie alle nützlichen und aktuellen Informationen, die Sie über das große Update wissen sollten. Samsung One [...]
Hi L: @elzrd,
what TV model are you trying to connect your phone to? If your TV supports screen mirroring or Smart View, you could try and connect to your device via WLAN.
Please also make sure that all devices and apps are updated to the most recent firmware.
If that doesn't help, the TV experts at Customer Support will be happy to assist you on 06196 77 555 77. They are available Monday through Saturday between 07:00 and 21:30.