Samsung A40 Always on

M
M.
User
Hi all,
I just bought a Samsung A40. I got very used to the always on feature of my A3 but can't find it on the A40. Is it somehow hidden or just not supported yet?
Thx, Maxim

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
There is no always on display available on the A40
 
Ok, thx. Hope Samsung gonna add it in one of the next updates.
 
L: @Maxim788 You could install it probably through Apk's somehow but I won't recommend it without official sources.
 

Similar threads

N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
725
M
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
701
A
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
2
Aufrufe
660
F
X
Today i got a software Update about 385mb andi thought finally it is the 8.0 oreo one. But After it finished my Phone was still on 7.0 nougat*1f613.png*☹*1f623.png**1f625.png* What kinda Update was it and when comes the 8.0 oreo for s7 edge? 470806
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
536
O
P
Dear all, I just got my Serif TV. Im a bit confused about the Samsung Ambient Mode. Is this possible somehow? I tried to create a SmargThings routine. But the Ambient mode is grayed out. Thanks! 6684423
Antworten
0
Aufrufe
654
P
Zurück
Oben