Turn Ambient mode on automatically

P
p.
User
Dear all, I just got my Serif TV.
Im a bit confused about the Samsung Ambient Mode.
Is this possible somehow?
I tried to create a SmargThings routine.
But the Ambient mode is grayed out.
Thanks!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:

Similar threads

F
    Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    G
    the picture on my tv randomly darkens when playing video games on the pc, if I then go to the settings in dimming from low to standard the brightness is back to normal - I know that was an old problem but with me it is only since the new update before I never had it. and it also happens in...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    E
    I bought 1 x 55" QLED 4K Q60B (2022) from corporate benefits website on 31/10/2022, but still waiting for deliver I called the call center 5 times, they are just saying they deal with it or they open ticket but nothing is happenning I want my product in fastest way, otherwise payback to me...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    Hi, I am an artist producing artworks involving a computer and a vertical The Frame display. To make my art installation nicer for the end user, I want that the only user interaction is one touch on the computer power button. The computer turns on, sends a WakeOnLan signal to the TV which turns...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    W
    Hi I am asking here, because I dont know where to ask anymore. I have run against an invisible wall of the german support. Here is my story. My 65JS9580 developed a dark spot in the panel and also sometimes was not able to turn on anymore unless I pulled the plug for a short period of time. No...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    W
    Zurück
    Oben