hi everyone, how can I get my split screen working on my S10+..? thanks

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
If you open the "currently open" apps, you can click on the little app symbol and choose split screen. Then you just add your second app. Sry, my phone is in german ;)

My screenshot is also in German. This is the translation.
App info
Open the app in split screen view
Open in pop-up view
Lock this app
Pin this app

Similar threads

A
I just updated my s10+ and after it started up and optimized its apps,my lebara sim card stoped working,what do i do? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 6359558
Antworten
Aufrufe
V
W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
M
Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
R
How can i register my normal bank Account here on samsung pay? Please help me with that 8239459
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
M
hey I dunno how this community works but I'm gonna try out my luck here. I use s20 5g can I've started to notice that my finger scanner is slow to unlock my phone and today I tried to register my finger again it kept on saying press harder to scan even though I was pressing my finger really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
Zurück
Oben