I have a ploblem with my S10+

A
A.
User
I just updated my s10+ and after it started up and optimized its apps,my lebara sim card stoped working,what do i do? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Handy mal neu starten! Die SIM mal entfernen und neu einstecken. L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

What kind of problem do you have?, is there no Mobile signal, or isn't Lebara logged in to the network? What is the exact problem?
What do you mean with it stopped working???
Did you make a WCP, (Wipe Cache Partition)?
Did you try to turn your phone off and on ???
Give me some more details as to what exactly your problem is?? L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

What kind of problem do you have?, is there no Mobile signal, or isn't Lebara logged in to the network? What is the exact problem?
What do you mean with it stopped working???
Did you make a WCP, (Wipe Cache Partition)?
Did you try to turn your phone off and on ???
Give me some more details as to what exactly your problem is??

There's no mobile signal and i tried logging in the lebara network,did nothing,i didnt do a wpc and after ny phone was done updating the sim dosent work it only shows the "No service" text,i restarted it several time,no help.

Similar threads

W
Hallo sir ,Iam using Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for 2 years, it's working good but now I have a problem with Updateing my phone is still in one ui 2.0 and it's not going to bring new updates, I have try everything what I know and what I have saw in YouTube but nan of them work .And my phone camera...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
B
Hello everyone, i live in Austria but my german is not good enough for this complicated posts. I bought my galaxy s10e today from A1 with a contract and as soon as i started it i was barely able to hold it in my hands. Then i downloaded an app which measures battery temperature and after...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
X
Since I updated my Samsung Galaxy A71 to android 12 / one UI 4.1 the "my files" app stoped working! Am I the only one facing this problem? And does anyone know a fix for that? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 5387410
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
T
I am having problem with my WhatsApp Notification since I updated my phone to the new Samsung software. I am not getting a pop up message on my phone. It is stated that the "pop up style " does not work on the new software. What do I do. Any help? 6562985
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
I
Ok so I have been using the S10 Lite for a bit over 3 years now, and even after I dropped my first one into the water (spoiler it didn't survive causd it's not api aproved) I bought the same phone again. But I recently realized that the backcover which is made out of "GLASTIC" is extremly weak...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Q
Zurück
Oben