Hello, I have a samsung a21s, my wacap and messaging communication applications

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Vielleicht solltest Du Dein Problem etwas genauer beschreiben, welche Probleme und seit wann?

Hello, before 4 hours I can not communicate via wachap and messenger, it tells me to connect to the internet, while the phone is connected to the internet because other applications like fb yutube google are connected to the internet except wacap and messenger

Du hast aber schon mitbekommen das es eine weltweite Störung bei Facebook, Instagram und WhatsApp und anderen Diensten gibt?

but now I realized that not everyone has, thank you very much,

Similar threads

E
I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
N
Hello dear readers, Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
Hello everyone! I have a question:how to fix the app "clock",I live in Nizhhhiye Sergi,and the app snows me time from Indochina#help 7817760
Antworten
Aufrufe
Z
H
Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
M
Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
Zurück
Oben