I lost my notes

E
e.
User
I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE help me?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Hey, can you send a screenhot of the app version?

here
602624i026D935E965D6A0D?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

S
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
I paid 1500€ for a new galaxy Z3 that found out to have some dead pixels. It is 7 weeks that my phone is in repar center for such a small problem, and I have no idea how far will it be there. In the last 4 weeks ,whenever I called them, they told me my phone will be back in 2 days !!! I don't...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
S
I´m using Samsung Notes on my Tab S7 for school and i really like the app. However a HUGE problem i have is not being able to lock Pictures / Scans in place so it doesnt accidentally select and move them when i try to write on them. I´ve been reading a lot of reviews of people requesting this...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
C
Hello, I'm in desperate need for help. My entire gallery disappeared overnight. I use OneDrive as a backup, but they're gone there as well. I also checked my local trash bin and the one OneDrive provides. I don't have Google Photos installed nor use it for backing up. I tried rebooting the phone...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
T
So ever since the last update the physical keyboard layout has switche and the keys for ü, ä and ö now print out [, ' and ; instead. I tried to change every kind of laguage setting which could have an effect on this but it didn't change anything. Then after some research I Found that reseting...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben