How to fix the "clock"?

S
S.
User
Hello everyone! I have a question:how to fix the app "clock",I live in Nizhhhiye Sergi,and the app snows me time from Indochina#help

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
    entweder du wählst automatische Zeitzone aus oder manuell die richtige Zeitzone

1. Fix the timezone. If automatisch does Not work. ---> manual.
    See pictures. IT is in german, but follow the pictures.

2. If time is correct, samsung app "clock " will follow.
    1769918iA694DA989230E0FE?v=v2.jpg

1769917iD887192F2DE767CF?v=v2.jpg

1769916iA6B1157551F870A3?v=v2.jpg

1769915iE3CEEBBA49267E15?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

W
    I noticed when im playing games that the screen ocassionally gets unresponsive like, when i swipe it takes more time to register than ususal. Its not only in games but in general. This happened to me several times and i know no way on how to fix this. 8428870
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    A
    How much am I waiting for the android 14 Update? I have an A33 5g and it was supposed to be coming out today for my phone, but I never got it, can someone help me 8580157
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    M
    Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    M
    To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    D
    Hello everyone, Can you please help me how to change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany. I can't click on the button 6387928
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben