Files missing while transferring to pendrive

K
k.
User
Hello,
Can anyone please suggest how to retreive data when lost while transferring to pen drive. Unfortunately the phone had switched off while in the process. 

Regards

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:

Similar threads

M
    Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone. I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries. D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from: The phone? From the company phone's services from both...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    B
    Hello, After the update to the ui 6.0 the three swipe gestures of the menu won't work. I had to change to the button menu to be able to navigate normally in the phone. Please consider this bug.  8713477
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    V
    How to change the country in samsung account...can anyone please suggest? 7875357
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    G
    I am trying to update my android 11 to the new version 12, while living in Germany. I am using a S10 but not getting update (where it says the phone is up to date), but all other S10s in Germany recieved the update.I had bought the phone in Belgium and used it in Afghanistan in the past. This is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    D
    Hello community, I am writing you because I am not able to watch videos in 1080p while using the preinstalled YouTube app. Only 720p is possible. I’m using a Gigabit LAN internet connection and the download speed is 100 MBits per second. Please give me advice how I can improve to watch videos...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben