Do we still have updates for A70 ??

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Thanks for the information, although it lastly updated on 23/2/2023,, still hooked on 3UI?

No, it means that you have installed all updates.

Samsung does no longer provide major Android upgrades for your model. So did you upgrade to latest major version of Android of two years ago?

I don't know which A70 model you have. Depending on that model, Samsung provides security updates until this or next year. These updates are published sporadic, no longer regularly. Samsung calls these updates semi-annually. I've a different, slightly more recent model of the A-series. I received Android upgrades until this year and will receive such sporadic security updates until next year. So security wise, my situation is similar to yours. And the life of my battery is already significantly deteriorating. So battery AND security update policy are indicating that next year is a meaningful time for replacement. If I don't want to sell nor to trade in, I may delay some more months before retiring my model. And if you installed the last security update of your model of this year, then your device is up to date, not outdated.

Probably yes. Samsung provides only security updates. These are published sporadicly for your model. Samsung calls these semi-annualy. These updates will be published until this or next year, depending on the model you have. So an upgrade of UI is not to be expected.