update

T
t.
User
again me. Sorry guys.
So. I have samsung s23 ultra but still don't have upd. I still have 13 android and idk what I should do. 

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Poste mal einen Screenshot von Einstellungen, Telefoninfo, Softwareinformationen und dann von Softwareversion des Dienstanbieters. Du hast wahrscheinlich kein für Deutschland gebautes Smartphone. Und ansonsten einfach mal am PC per Smartswitch nach dem Update schauen wenn OTA nicht funktioniert.

Du hast doch ein S23 aus den USA, Du wirst das Update mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit in Deutschland nicht erhalten. Zumindest nicht OTA.

Connect your smartphone to the PC using a USB cable. Open SmartSwitch on the PC or Mac and click on the three dots in the top right. In the expanded menu you will find the Device info option. If an update is available for your device, it will be displayed there and you can then install it from there.

XAA is the CSC code for the USA.

true?v=v2.jpg

nvm. My baseband version S918U1UES1AWIF still don't have update. Like nobody with this version don't have update. I checked on internet one min ago. So I just should wait. But thank u so much for helping!

Thank you for your feedback signal. You are welcome. Then I hope that you get your update soon.*m:270c.png**m:1f603.png*

Hi L: @tthzzer, I've moved your thread over to the S23-board. The Lounge is meant for off-topic discussions.