Hello

V
V.
User
I want to ask you guys i have the s23 ultra german version and i don't have the one ui beta update can you help please ?

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    Zu dem Problem gibt es hier inzwischen garantiert 10 Threads. Lies doch bitte einmal was dort geschrieben wurde. Es gibt für viele User ganz einfach aktuell keine Beta mehr.

Similar threads

T
    again me. Sorry guys. So. I have samsung s23 ultra but still don't have upd. I still have 13 android and idk what I should do.  8569615
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    M
    Hey Everyone! I have done a pre-order of the S23 Ultra from Samsung.de. But now I have found a Great deal somewhere else. So I want to cancel my Pre-order from Samsung, and grab the other one. What's the procedure for that? 6890676
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    B
    Hello there. Hope everyone is doing fine. My order for the S23 Ultra has been canceled by my brother while doing a joke. I have received the phone and of course I wanna keep it as I have ordered it. So my question is: How can I cancel the return process? (As I said, I already have the phone and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    D
    Hello people. I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    M
    Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    Zurück
    Oben