Hello everyone.. ...

M
m.
User
I have S22 Ultra and I still can't get Android 13 ...how I can slove this problem?

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:

Similar threads

D
    Hello Everyone! Good day! Has any Galaxy - S22ultra user faced screen freeze issue? I have encountered freeze for 3 times now. Screen was hung when I tried to open the phone. L: Galaxy S22 Ultra . This is really disappointing. 5042944
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    A
    Hello everyone. I have a S22 Ultra and i notice that inside the house, shop or any buildings i got maximum 2 lines signal, internet or sim. Outside no problem full signal. It's from the software or it's the phone? Someone who got this issue? Thanks for the help 5289938
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    S
    Hello, I want to get info about dual sim in S22 Ultra phone. Can I use 2 physical nano sim cards?Thanks,Salman 5260137
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    M
    Is it normal that my battery drains this quickly over a normal day? I'm not even a hard-core user? Like samsung what are u guys doing. This phone is 4 months old and was brand new. How could someone consider this a flagship phone??? I could buy an iPhone from 4 years ago and it would have a...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    L
    Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page... 5027919
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben