Beta Software S10

N
N.
User
Hallo ich frage mich gerade ob jemand das selbe Problem hat/hatte wie ich.
Und zwar glaube ich, dass mein S10 in einer früheren Beta feststeckt. Immer wenn ich es hochfahre, dann kommt die Benachrichtigung, dass das eine Betasoftware ist....
This is Beta software. Due to the nature of this test version, unaccepted errors may occur. Please make sure to back up important data in advance. Any errors that are found may may be used to improve future versions(sorry fürs Englisch)
Wie kann man das beheben?

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
L: @Niggo03,
Eigentlich könnte Smart Switch Dir helfen dabei, wenn es dann mal funktioniert würde.
Was hast Du überhaupt für eine Anbieter Software auf Deinem Handy ?
Schau erst einmal.
Einstellungen.
Telefoninfo.
Softwareinformation
Anbieter Softwareversion.
Was ist hier?

Es wäre auch gut die Software Version zu wissen;
Einstellungen》Telefoninfo》Softwareinformation 》Buildnummer

Hallo Niggo03,
hast du das Beta Programm via Samsung Members schon verlassen?
Zum wechseln auf das offizielle Betriebssystem benötigt du ledlisch Smart Switch.
------
LG Pascal

Hallo, Smart Switch hab ich. Was muss ich da machen es wird mir ja nichts dergleichen angezeigt.

Similar threads

G
I am trying to update my android 11 to the new version 12, while living in Germany. I am using a S10 but not getting update (where it says the phone is up to date), but all other S10s in Germany recieved the update.I had bought the phone in Belgium and used it in Afghanistan in the past. This is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
I
Ok so I have been using the S10 Lite for a bit over 3 years now, and even after I dropped my first one into the water (spoiler it didn't survive causd it's not api aproved) I bought the same phone again. But I recently realized that the backcover which is made out of "GLASTIC" is extremly weak...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Q
D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
C
I'm not sure when it happened, but viewing the all apps screen and switching to the work profile apps is now close to impossible. The Work Profile button is seemingly behind the back button now, which means every time I try to tap it, it prioritizes the back action over going to the work...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Dear Samsung / Dear Community,  I have been doing some research on this topic and only find discussion about encryption basics, like if SW or HW encryption is better. But I feel like my question is something for real IT-Pro's so I try my luck here. Please only answer / give advice if you have...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben