Android12 ui4 - could not disable Clipboard notifications

B
B.
User
I updated to the android12 ui4 system today.
Some options seems not to work properly.
 in the privacy options the notifications should be disabled, but it shows the notifications constantly. Anyone an idea how to disable this?
969173iCC910738E5C5743C?v=v2.png

969171i4597B45B1ADFF7EE?v=v2.png

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Warum schreibst du der in der deutschen Member App nicht auf Deutsch? Hast du mal wipe Cache gemacht?

Sorry. Macht der gewohnheit in englisch zu schreiben.
Wipe cache, neustart und auch schon option mejrfach aktiviert/deaktiviert. Hat bisher nichts gebracht

Bei meinem S10+ lässt sich das ganz normal ausschalten, ich will das aber gar nicht.

Ok, dann unter Lob und Kritik schreiben. Ggf. wird es aber schon mit dem nächsten Update gefixt

Was meinst Du?
Schalte ich da den Kamera Zugriff aus, bleibt die Kamera schwarz bei mir.
Daher kann ich es zwar ausstellen, aber die Kamera nicht mehr benutzen.

Similar threads

L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
D
Hi guys today I found a bug of a sort with WhatsApp and my Samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra. I want WhatsApps messages to be silent but still be displayed on the notification bar. This seems to be impossible because when I get a notification from WhatsApp, the app doesn't play a sound but the phone...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
W
I have a problem using it fit keyboard which came with Samsung s6 lite tablet. The keyboard works with laptop but when connected to the tablet it shows USB not supported. Any information how to resolve this will be really helpful 7085873
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben