Airdrop alternative on S10?

H
H.
User
Hi, is there any airdrop sort of apps or functions on S10, but to send to or receive from iOS devices?

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
The Problem with Apple Devices are that everything is only made for Apple.
I had the same question too and everyone said I can just use Microsoft onecloud/Google drive.
Hope this was a bit helpful.

Similar threads

Hello! I'm trying to install Android 12 One UI 4 on my Z Flip 3, but so far I can't find the notification for it anywhere (from top banners, or benefits). Is there any step to perform in order to get Samsung Members App to show me the link for enrolling to beta? 4290090
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
S
Is there any quick action or routine or developer option available to change the device language without diving into settings in Android 12 ? tried it via bixby routine and several launcher options but this submenu is rather inaccessible...Any hint is welcome...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
I
Ok so I have been using the S10 Lite for a bit over 3 years now, and even after I dropped my first one into the water (spoiler it didn't survive causd it's not api aproved) I bought the same phone again. But I recently realized that the backcover which is made out of "GLASTIC" is extremly weak...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Q
B
Hi, When I switch from selfie to main camera (or back) during a video, I get a harsh clicking sound. Any Idea what is causing that? Is it my finger tapping the display to switch or is it a switch on microphones?  Tipps appreciated.  8760227
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben