Quick link to change language

S
S.
User
Is there any quick action or routine or developer option available to change the device language without diving into settings in Android 12 ? tried it via bixby routine and several launcher options but this submenu is rather inaccessible...Any hint is welcome.. Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Apps like Tasker can open pretty much any Settings Page, you can then pack it into a 1x1 Widget on the Homescreen. L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

The only and fastest way I know is to create a shortcut to the languages menu in settings.
    1. Get Activity Launcher from Google Play
    2. In Activity Launcher, search for "Languages"
    3. Go to the "Settings" section. There should be an activity called "Languages" which links to com.android.settings.Settings$LocalePickerActivity
    4. Create a shortcut to your homescreen to this activity by longpressing on it.
    I hope this helps

Apps like Tasker can open pretty much any Settings Page, you can then pack it into a 1x1 Widget on the Homescreen.

Similar threads

P
    I bought this S20 on previous week and the screen on time is 3 or 4 hrs. I am only using whatsapp, Instagram and spotify. I had already changed the Hz into 60 but there is no change. Is there any suggestion? #s20 #lowbatterylife 2071269
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    F
    I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this? 4436407
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    P
    Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    F
    The back swipe gesture isnt working sometimes on Facebook, and as an always Samsung fan, please improve the responsiveness of bottom swipe gesture and also the quick panel its not smooth sometimes i need to touch more than once the bottom swipe gesture to move the quick panel back. This is so...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    M
    Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    Zurück
    Oben