Numbers

U
U.
User
Can Samsung or Android give me the option to change the numbers e.g. in tamil or arabic numbers

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Kannst Du die Tastatur nicht komplett umstellen? Hier ist übrigens weder Samsung noch Google sondern ein User helfen Usern Forum das von Samsung moderiert wird.

Hier kann man das doch einstellen
    935263i32FE32178F1649F4?v=v2.jpg

Ich meine nicht die Tastatur, sondern Die Zahlen beim akkustand etc.

Similar threads

M
    I preorder the S24 Ultra but forgot to put watch 6 in the cart and the reference number. is there any chance I can get watch 6 or should I cancel the order and re-order it again? help me as soon as possible 9021836
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    N
    Hi, mein Samsung-Kalender ist mit meinemGoogle-Konto verknüpft und ich nutze auch ausschließlich diesen. Komischerweise wird in der Kalenderliste einer namens"Week Numbers" gelistet, welcher aber nicht in meinen Google Kalendern zu finden ist und dementsprechend nicht gelöscht/ausgeblendet...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    S
    I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    S
    Is there any quick action or routine or developer option available to change the device language without diving into settings in Android 12 ? tried it via bixby routine and several launcher options but this submenu is rather inaccessible...Any hint is welcome...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    D
    Hello everyone, Can you please help me how to change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany. I can't click on the button 6387928
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben