Wifi not Working

D
d.
User
My WiFi connection fails so sometimes I have a connection but only for 2 minutes then no longer even though my other devices have a great connection. I have already resetet my connectivity settings and it still isnt working. My phone is a S21 5G.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Do you use different cover, case with a metal magnetic ring behind?
    Chech the wifi channel and if the automatic detecting point enabled is.

When you using the router in a dualband mode with 2,4&5ghz try only the 2,4ghz... After that it don't jump around the connectivity between both signals, these are almost the problems when it's turn off or go away in a few minutes.

And the other devices use exactly the same position, same WLAN standard, same direction of same number of antennas as your mobile?

There are so many relevant factors worth a trial for fair comparison. It may be sufficient to change position and direction of your mobile.

If you need your current position and orientation of your mobile and your other devices are closer to your WLAN access, then you may try to use the lower frequenzy band as it reaches longer distances. Adding another access point is another option, especially if the distance to the router is lange.

Similar threads

J
    Hallo, hat einer eine Idee, wie ich Wifi Calling mit funktionierendem Ethernet Adapter an meinem S21+ zum Laufen bringe, im eingeschalteten Flug Modus und deaktiviertem Wlan. Technisch wäre es ja gut möglich, warum Wifi eingeschaltet sein soll, erschliesst sich mir nicht. Hat eine/r einen Tipp...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    A
    Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    C
    I have not yet received my free ear buds. I for many registered my device since almost a week but no confirmation of the check yet. Could you please let me know ? 5551715
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    B
    I'm looking for a way to toggle the sleep mode on my S21 with a NFC tag. I can trigger other actions (routines) with Tags, but the sleep mode automation only offers a schedule...Does anyone have an idea how to do this? 6573312
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    K
    I have taken a contract with earbuds have filled the application on the site have uploaded everything they said . But they keep telling me it's not the right documents. Have given my contract the bill I paid the bond of command stipulating I have to get the earbuds but they are still telling me...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben