Activate Sleep mode with NFC tag

B
B.
User
I'm looking for a way to toggle the sleep mode on my S21 with a NFC tag. I can trigger other actions (routines) with Tags, but the sleep mode automation only offers a schedule...Does anyone have an idea how to do this?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:

Similar threads

J
Hallo, hat einer eine Idee, wie ich Wifi Calling mit funktionierendem Ethernet Adapter an meinem S21+ zum Laufen bringe, im eingeschalteten Flug Modus und deaktiviertem Wlan. Technisch wäre es ja gut möglich, warum Wifi eingeschaltet sein soll, erschliesst sich mir nicht. Hat eine/r einen Tipp...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
R
Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
F
Samsung ince again changed the way to boot into recovery.As some of you already know, you now need a usb cable connected to a PC Wow, i know nobody with a PC anymore. We got rid of those things a few years back beacause thats why the h*** we got these expensive phones. Why would you do that? No...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
N
Hi, after few years of using another brand I decided to try the new s21 ultra, and I'm completely disappointed.. It's not normal when you have a phone who pretend to be the best from the best and you have 12gb ram and 256gb to have problems when you do a videocall and want after 10-15 minutes to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
J
Hi Samsung team, I want to create this ticket because whatsapp web and whatsapp app for PC (windows 10) is causing me a lot of headaches. Once I block the phone i get the notification "Phone is not connected" while using whatsapp web. This is what I have tried without success: Settings > App >...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben