Gratis Ear Buds

C
C.
User
I have not yet received my free ear buds. I for many registered my device since almost a week but no confirmation of the check yet.
Could you please let me know ?

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
  • Galaxy Buds zurücksetzen: Einfache Anleitung

Galaxy Buds zurücksetzen: Einfache AnleitungWenn es Probleme mit der Synchronisierung oder dem Klang gibt, ist es eine gute Idee, die Galaxy Buds zurückzusetzen. Dieser Prozess des Zurücksetzens und erneuten Koppelns der Ohrhörer kann oft alle Probleme beheben. Lesen Sie diesen Artikel, um zu erfahren, wie es geht.
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds: Eine einfache Anleitung

Samsung Galaxy Buds: Eine einfache AnleitungMit den Samsung Galaxy Buds und Buds+ können Sie ein kabelloses Musikerlebnis genießen. Um den größtmöglichen Nutzen aus den kabellosen In-Ear-Kopfhörern zu ziehen, haben wir diesen Leitfaden mit praktischen Tipps für Sie erstellt.
  • Galaxy Buds mit PC verbinden: Einfache Anleitung

Galaxy Buds mit PC verbinden: Einfache AnleitungEs ist ganz einfach, deine Samsung Galaxy Buds mit deinem Computer zu verbinden. In diesem nützlichen Leitfaden findest du alle Informationen und Schritte, die du dafür brauchst.
  • Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable App

Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable AppIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Buds2 Pro, welche Einstellungen und Funktionen für Ohrhörer die Galaxy Wearable App bietet.
After valid registration, it can take up to 45 business days for the buds to reach you. After registration, you should have received an email with a case or transaction number, which should include a link to check the status.

Hello, I was informed where I bought the phone that the check will take about 1week only. It has been 3 weeks already . The check is still ongoing and therefore no buds yet. I was really hoping to get them soon. I did not buy any earphones because I was hoping to receive the buds sooner rather than later . Could you please accelerate the checking process?
Thank you.

Same here, in Austria with the S21 FE and the Buds Pro. Requested on 4th July with "some working days to check". 15 days later, no response.
F... Samsung it's the slowest company on earth, even for handling free gifts. I can't imagine what they check on a simple submission with date and shop. Probably workers are there only once a week and sleep the remaining days.