Why does my battery drain so fast?

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Wahrscheinlich weil das Smartphone älter ist und der Akku defekt ist.

Mach doch mal einen Wipe Cache und Repair Apps im Recovery Menü.
648501i7A41D56D3411CC00?v=v2.jpg

Have you already set the apps to deep standby in the device maintenance app?

Similar threads

P
Guys, whats going on here, my tab s8 ultra after update on UI5.1 every minute pass the battery goes down. As you can see from the screen picture i always charge the tablet until 85% and i use it until max 20% and today this happening. In 60Hz, flightmode, wifi on, low brightness, nightshift...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
K
I am using Samsung S9. Its only 6 months & so many defects.. 1. FAST CHARGING doesn't work. 2. Battery drain very fast. 3. USB data transfer doesn't work. I send the device to service center of Telekom. They returned without repair & asking me to buy a new one.. The reason was water defect...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
Is it normal that my battery drains this quickly over a normal day? I'm not even a hard-core user? Like samsung what are u guys doing. This phone is 4 months old and was brand new. How could someone consider this a flagship phone??? I could buy an iPhone from 4 years ago and it would have a...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
S
I have a charger that supports the super fast charging on my S20 FE 5G but when i try to charge my S9 plus it doesnt charge at all. Not even normal. Does anyone know what the reason could be? 4202750
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
P
On 05.12.2023 I updated to Android 14 using OTA. and everything went as it should. But after install I noticed fast battery drain and the phone display is hot to the touch even while i'm writing here, when i listen to the music using BT earphones the display is also hot even if it's off. I read...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
Zurück
Oben