Watch code

K
k.
User
I just checked watch code is valid on samsung uk site and not on german site. 
Code was S24GW 

Samsung Germany is offering discounts like extra return bonus and free care free insurance but free watch. 

We get 20% discount watch if we buy s24. 

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:

Similar threads

DE-TLDR; Die Kamera bzw. die Kamera Software des Galaxy S24 ist ein schlechter Witz. Samsung sollte sich mal eine Scheibe bei Googles GCam abschneiden. I just bought a Galaxy S24, and it's OKish... coming from a Google Pixel 8 I gotta say well that S24 camera sucks. I don't know what's wrong...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
L
Hi, sorry for eglish question. I'd like to buy Samsung S20+ with 512GB storage but it is supported only for 5G phonech which aren't sell in Czech Republic. So I want to buy it in Wien because I live in Brno and it is not too far. Question: in Czech Republic we can order the phone online at...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
K
I have taken a contract with earbuds have filled the application on the site have uploaded everything they said . But they keep telling me it's not the right documents. Have given my contract the bill I paid the bond of command stipulating I have to get the earbuds but they are still telling me...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
S
Hello, I bought a phone Galaxy S9+ from MediaMarkt in Germany.(without any kind of service provider or any tarif plan) I sent the phone then to India, but it doesn’t work with the Indian Sim Card. I had already used the phone with my German Sim card and then i sent it. I raised a complaint to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben