Eu Lock Code

S
S.
User
Hello,
I bought a phone Galaxy S9+ from MediaMarkt in Germany.(without any kind of service provider or any tarif plan)
I sent the phone then to India, but it doesn’t work with the Indian Sim Card. I had already used the phone with my German Sim card and then i sent it. I raised a complaint to the Samsung Support and i was asked to send them my phone and invoice details on [email protected], does anyone know how many days do they take for this Code Generation?
Does someone know to get this code faster with call or chat or online samsung website?
Thanks and Regards.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
  • Smart Lock deaktivieren - so geht's

Smart Lock deaktivieren - so geht'sDieser Artikel enthält Anweisungen, wie Sie Smart Lock auf Ihrem Android-Gerät ausschalten können. Je nach gewählter Einstellung können Sie so die Akkulaufzeit und die Datennutzung reduzieren.
  • WhatsApp Chat Lock ist offiziell, um Ihren ganz besonderen Chat zu schützen

WhatsApp Chat Lock ist offiziell, um Ihren ganz besonderen Chat zu schützenWhatsApp hat offiziell die Chat-Sperre eingeführt. Ab heute können Samsung Galaxy-Nutzer von der brandneuen Chat-Sperre auf WhatsApp profitieren. Wenn sie aktiviert ist, schützt sie Ihre intimsten Unterhaltungen hinter einer weiteren Sicherheitsebene. Die beliebte Messenger-App verfügte bereits über eine biometrische Sperrfunktion, mit der Nutzer den Zugang für andere verhindern konnten. Inzwischen ist die Chat-Sperre [...]
Hello L: @Shyamdb,
generating a Code for the SIM lock always takes some days. Unfortunately I cannot give you a specific time frame how long the process will take in your case. There's also no possibility to speed up this process.
There is just one more general information I would like to point out:
If you give a German smartphone model to someone in India, you have to bear in mind that we only offer a European warranty. This is due to the fact that not all devices are available in every country and even if they are, electronic components may vary from country to country. Therefore, a necessary repair might not be possible in India. The device then has to be sent to one of our authorized service partners in Germany.
Kind regards,