Turn on Improve Location accuracy - SPAM

K
K.
User
Everytime i open my camera this message appears and annoys me so much - no, i dont want to turn ot on - stop asking me. Is there some fix to this ?
581828iA1FC5FA5606EDDE0?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
  • Samsung Smart Call: Spam-Anrufe einfach blockieren

Samsung Smart Call: Spam-Anrufe einfach blockierenSamsung Smart Call ist eine von Samsung entwickelte Funktion, die Sie bei Anrufen, die von einer Ihnen unbekannten Nummer kommen, auf vermuteten Spam aufmerksam macht. Das macht es einfacher zu entscheiden, ob Sie überhaupt den Hörer abnehmen sollten, wenn Sie es mit einem mysteriösen Anrufer zu tun haben.
Hi! you must go to the Kamera Settings》 Scroll down》 and close Location Tags.
581854i3A9B1AFDAC3F0AB5?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

D
Hello people. I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
F
I went today to Pick my unrepaired samsung fold 5G and pay the 30 Euro for nothing. The costomers service employee Went inside to Pick it .He reterned and said,this is ur samsung fold but its not turning on.I said why? Please return it to me in same conditions i gave it..He Pressed on/off and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
F
I have my s20 FE 5g for about a week now and i think theres sonething wrong with the Battery. I can barely get over 4h SOT with light usage. Ive seen posts about bad Battery drain on these devices but none were as bad as this. The Device came with One UI 3.1 so i dont know if it would be better...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
D
I have two monitors SyncMaster LS27A950. They came with 3D-glasses that are connected to the monitors via Bluetooth. As I never use this function, I want to disable Bluetooth on the monitors, but there is no way to do this using the monitor onscreen configuration menu. Bluetooth is always...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
A
Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben