true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
    Du hast doch bisher Deine Bilder auch in der Galaxy Gallery gepostet, wieso auf einmal im technischen Forum des Smartphones?

Ich hoffe, dass das mit dem löschen geklappt hat & es jetzt so okay ist!!

Du kannst es oben bei den 3 Punkten ins richtige Forum verschieben.

Similar threads

A
    As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    O
    The Fall BY MY SAMSUNG S22 6508086
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    M
    Whenever i use galaxy photo editor, it automatically decreases the quality of the photo regardless of what I edit. Like as soon as I press the button of editing, i can clearly see some pixels if i zoom in, which i could not see them in the original photo. Please consider this to fix it as soon...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    R
    Hey, I recently upgraded to an S23+ from my old S10e. However, when comparing the two phone's cameras, I noticed, that the photos of my S10e contain noticeably more details when zooming into the photo. And when looking at the details of the photo, the resolution of my S10e is also slightly...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    B
    Hello, After the update to the ui 6.0 the three swipe gestures of the menu won't work. I had to change to the button menu to be able to navigate normally in the phone. Please consider this bug.  8713477
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben