SIM / SD Card holder Samsung Galaxy S7

E
E.
User
Hi there,
is the SIM / SD Card holder of your Samsung Galaxy S7 also not levelly? Mine sticks out a bit and the gap size betwwen it and the housing of the phone is uneven too. What is your opinion on this and do you think I should return my phone? Only got it 2 weeks ago.
Cheers Erik
8133i31D42E4C8B703A8D?v=v2.jpg

Different gap size
8134iE658B9D1EF62AC6E?v=v2.jpg

SIM / SD card holder sticks out

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:

Similar threads

M
Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
O
In my settings menu the Sim card manager is missing, how can i fix it. my software version is N975USQU5ETLL thanks for your help 5128526
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
X
Today i got a software Update about 385mb andi thought finally it is the 8.0 oreo one. But After it finished my Phone was still on 7.0 nougat*1f613.png*☹*1f623.png**1f625.png* What kinda Update was it and when comes the 8.0 oreo for s7 edge? 470806
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
J
Hallo zusammen, ich verwende seit 6 Monaten eine micro SD Card Samsung evo select 128 GB als externe Speicherkarte im Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone. Seit 3 Tagen scheint die genannte SD card ohne Grund plötzlich schreibgeschützt zu sein. Ich kann keine Daten mehr auf die Karte...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben