Samsung a9 pin-puk unblock

M
M.
User
I bought a Samsung a9 in Berlin and I want to use it in Argentina with sim from Argentina and it does not allow me. Request a pin and puk code different from the telephone company

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:

Similar threads

R
In the settings I have the option to use English from different cuntries. I'm a german and I'm curious if there is a difference between English from the UK and the German version? 5978369
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
S
I have galaxy m51. I have a problem with an image file that cannot be deleted. I also tried from a file manager and it was not deleted. Can you help me find a solution to the delet *icon_media_content_video.jpg*L: (in "Meine Videos" anzeigen) Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 5033944
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
I
Hello, I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy M32 phone and I'm having a sound problem. When I play music using wired headphones, there is a constant clicking noise on the background and it keeps playing until the music is stopped! I don't know how to get rid of it, please can someone help...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
A
I have a s23 from India and I am unable to use my samsung wallet in Germany. It doesn't allow me to add international cards. Could anyone tell me a workaround this on how i can start using Google wallet or Samsung pay in Europe. 8564921
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
Zurück
Oben