Samr

S
S.
User
I have galaxy m51. I have a problem with an image file that cannot be deleted. I also tried from a file manager and it was not deleted. Can you help me find a solution to the delet
*icon_media_content_video.jpg*L: (in "Meine Videos" anzeigen)
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Kleiner Tipp: dein Thread ist im falschen Unterforum und ein aussagekräftiger Titel hilft auch enorm.
    Zum Thema: das Video muss erst freigegeben werden, daher kann man es nicht anschauen.
    Ist das ein selbsterstelltes Bild oder war es vorinstalliert? L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Kleiner Tipp: dein Thread ist im falschen Unterforum und ein aussagekräftiger Titel hilft auch enorm.
    Zum Thema: das Video muss erst freigegeben werden, daher kann man es nicht anschauen.
    Ist das ein selbsterstelltes Bild oder war es vorinstalliert?

Das wird durch die Moderatoren gemacht. Das passiert, wenn alles mit dem Videos in Ordnung ist, quasi von alleine. Brauchst nur Geduld.

Similar threads

F
    I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this? 4436407
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    I
    Hello, I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy M32 phone and I'm having a sound problem. When I play music using wired headphones, there is a constant clicking noise on the background and it keeps playing until the music is stopped! I don't know how to get rid of it, please can someone help...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    M
    Hello ... please i need information . I buy samsung s8 plus mobile from vodafone store . And its supossed that i have to get an free wirless charger . But till.now i recieve no mails or anything to tell me that i will have it . Knowing that i send something like registration for it and that i...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Hello,I'm using a galaxy s5 as second phone and would like to delete the old Samsung account (I don't have the password and also could not reset it). Could someone help?Thx. 6632227
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben