problem with linking my gear s3 frontier to my new phone

D
d.
User
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now have a new samsung account but it says I should use the old samsung account(for which I don't remember the password) to reactivate the watch. I'm kind of lost here. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Your friendly community member
Dj Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
Can‘t you disconnect the new account, then use the old Account? After that link the watch and then go back to your new account.
L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen
 
You must reactivate your old Samsung Account, only then you will be able to unlock the watch on the find my mobile Page in the Internet. There is a way to get a new password, your problem will be that the two factor authentification will send an SMS to the mobile number in your Account. This will probably be the number you had in the USA.
 
thank you for the response. I have successfully reset the password for my old account , but now it says that I have to be logged onto my old account on my new phone and my new phone has a new samsung account and it is not possible to be logged onto two accounts on a single phone
 
Can‘t you disconnect the new account, then use the old Account? After that link the watch and then go back to your new account.
 
I accepted L: @Barney0w's idea as solution for this thread. *:smiling-face:
 

Similar threads

G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
7
Aufrufe
670
G
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
550
A
P
Hello Everyone, Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans. Please help! Thanks in advance!! 2007597
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
607
H
S
Hello I have a problem with my left Bud if I connect it over bluetooth with ay device it makes an annoying beep pause beep tone. After the problem orccured I gave it a neat clean which fixed the problem for about a minute after that it started beeping. I suspect some kind of loose contact inside...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
822
J
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
570
S
Zurück
Oben