How long does Samsung take to respond?

G
G.
User
Hello, my table fell over 2 days ago, and my monitor fell on my computer case and cracked. I have sent an email to the samsung support in germany and i still havent gotten any replies. How long should it take? Thanks.
P.S the monitors model name is LC32JG52QQUXEN

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
How many time do you have???
Let me tell you right away, it gonna take a long time.
I'm sorry, but that's a Fakt at the moment with Samsung Support.*1f558.png**1f556.png**1f55f.png**1f570.png*️

Ruf dort an, die sind so überlastet das es mehrere Tage dauern kann bis die auf Emails antworten, wenn das überhaupt passiert.

Mal ganz doof gefragt: Was für eine Frage hast du denn an den Support gestellt? Denn wenn das ein selbst verursachter Defekt ist, handelt es sich hier definitiv nicht um einen Garatiefall. Dir kann also in so einem Fall maximal eine Reparatur auf eigene Kosten empfohlen werden.

Hi L: @GamerEpic24,
I moved your post to the "Notebooks, SSD & IT" board.
The colleagues of the support-team are very busy due to the current volume of requests. So it could take some time until they are able to answer your e-mail. Have you also tried contacting them via phone at 06196 77 555 77?

Similar threads

H
Antworten in Deutsch sind auch okay. Hey,I recently purchased the new Galaxy Book Pro 360 and at first everything was working perfectly. After a few days of usage the included Spen stopped working for no reason. It just does not get detected anymore and doesnt allow any interaction with the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
S
Hello, I bought a phone Galaxy S9+ from MediaMarkt in Germany.(without any kind of service provider or any tarif plan) I sent the phone then to India, but it doesn’t work with the Indian Sim Card. I had already used the phone with my German Sim card and then i sent it. I raised a complaint to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
Zurück
Oben