P
p.
User
Please reestablish the action bar information, that says if you are charging, fast charging, super fast charging or ultra fast charging...

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:

Similar threads

A
    Recently I updated my Samsung S22 ultra. I have observed two problems. 1- Battery never charged beyond 85% of total capacity. At least it shows that way even charging it for 40 min. Before phone was charging to 100% within 30 min. 2- Audio of the phone is distorted ,on running videos...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    M
    German (Google Translate, sorry): Ich kaufte mein Galaxy S8 am 27. September. Immer wenn ich mein Ladegerät anschließe (original Samsung "Adaptive Fast Charging") schaltet der Stutus des Gerätes zwischen Aufladen und Nichtladen alle paar Sekunden um. Ich muss das Ladegerät mehrfach trennen und...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    K
    Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    S
    I have a charger that supports the super fast charging on my S20 FE 5G but when i try to charge my S9 plus it doesnt charge at all. Not even normal. Does anyone know what the reason could be? 4202750
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    N
    I am discovering a lot in my s24 ultra in addition to noisy camera and pale colour.  1. The performance profile now has only standard and light instead of "optimised" "Maximum" and " High"2. There is no option for "super fast charging" it's only say "fast charging" 3. I typed in #*06# to check...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben