Instagram crashes

T
t.
User
I am facing a problem that every time I'm recording a video with the Instagram video feature the app stops responding m3aning o touch the screen nothing happens, is anyone else experiencing this?

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    I'm having a very similar issue, as soon as I start using a filter on instagram my S22+ instantly freezes and stops responding, when I use the power off button the screen turns pitch black, then I'm back on the lockscreen but I cannot type in anything because the display stops responding. Usually a forced restart helps but it's annoying and until a bug-solving fix isn't there, I won't be using instagram for video recording. Maybe you can try sending a report via Samsung Members app if that issue keeps repeating

Definitely, you described it really well. I reported it already through Samsung Members. I hope this issue gets fixed by the next update.

Similar threads

M
    Every time i use the swipe gestures on my fairly new tab s8 ultra I get a huge lag. The fps suddenly drops and it becomes extremely laggy. This only happens with the swipe gestures. Everything else is alright. How do i solve that problem? 8108482
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    B
    Hi all, so i just got my hand on my S22 Ultra two days ago, and i cant say im satisfy with it. Bought it new form Samsung direct, but since i received it, it has frozen twice and had to be forced to reset, i also cant get a few gesture features to work, like the screenschot one. Is there anyone...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    M
    Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone. I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries. D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from: The phone? From the company phone's services from both...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    Hi guys, gals, and others, I have a question. Lately, after the Update on March 3rd, I am experiencing a weird bug. The Folders I have created with different apps and grouped them, tend to disappear. I had it by now at least three times, with different Folders and they only come back once I did...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben