Lag when using navigation gestures

M
M.
User
Every time i use the swipe gestures on my fairly new tab s8 ultra I get a huge lag. The fps suddenly drops and it becomes extremely laggy.
This only happens with the swipe gestures. Everything else is alright. How do i solve that problem?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
  • Der beste Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Tipp für Anti-Lag-Gaming-Erlebnis

Der beste Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Tipp für Anti-Lag-Gaming-ErlebnisSamsungs Galaxy S23 FE könnte das am besten geeignete Gerät für diejenigen sein, die ein Anti-Lag-Gaming-Erlebnis bevorzugen. Sie können ein Gerät haben, das nicht nur durch großartige Leistung unterstützt wird, sondern auch viele andere Funktionen, die das Spielerlebnis maximieren. Die Kombination aus fähiger Leistung, ausgeklügeltem Temperaturmanagement und guter Akkulaufzeit beweist [...]

Similar threads

U
My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
E
So I'm currently having this problem.I connect my S20FE via an usb-c to hdmi adapter to a tv and between the span of 5 seconds to 1 minute the screen goes completely black, the audio cuts out for a few seconds and then turns back on. This also sometimes happens rapidly every ca 3-10 seconds the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
R
I read many many post people have same problem with S21 series and note 20 series. I paid phone 1300 euro and I have problems with this phone. Before that used S10+ Premium edition NO PROBLEM at alfor double less money. Note 20 Ultra was working when I bought it. Problem start with on update...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
R
I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
S
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Zurück
Oben