Immersive folders in oneui 6

C
c.
User
Hey,
It would be great, If Galaxy Tablets would get immersive folders ( Like ON Smartphones or on older oneui Versions).

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
Hey L: @crzy,
do I understand correctly that you are making a suggestion for a function that should be implemented in the future? If so, to make sure I don't misunderstand, could you maybe expand on what exactly you are referring to with "immersive folders"?
Kind regards

I mean folders Like that.
1826775i6DB30186370B29FB?v=v2.png

Similar threads

P
Does anyone know if installing a 3rd party operating system on a samsung tablet (S7 FE) is allowed and if not what consequences it would have? Additionally does samsung provide the formware for this particular device so it could be reinstalled? 7627727
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
T
Hi guys,Is it just me or is there a huge lack of sophisticated video editing software for Samsung Tablets? Like how is there not a single app out there that supports key frames for simple attributes like brightness, scale, rotation etc.? If my internet connection wouldn't be so bad, I would...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
D
Ich would like to use it like on my uphone before means to get the notification details listed on my screenlock bit first after my face has been recoginzed. Currently it is only possible to completely hide the nitification details or always to show them. No dependencies on face regonization...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Y
Hey there, I'm loving Samsung Notes on my Tab S8 Ultra thus far, but I feel like scanning is pretty wonky at times. It sometimes doesn't properly capture the whole sheet of paper (very blurry/ barely readable) which is kind of annoying, since I have to rescan a few times to get it right.Also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Y
It would be great to have a toggle to quickly turn on/off the 2nd sim card. 4388418
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Zurück
Oben