Video Editing

T
T.
User
Hi guys,Is it just me or is there a huge lack of sophisticated video editing software for Samsung Tablets? Like how is there not a single app out there that supports key frames for simple attributes like brightness, scale, rotation etc.? If my internet connection wouldn't be so bad, I would probably just try to edit on my Tablet using Premiere Pro remotely from my PC via Team Viewer. But I think it is just extremely disappointing that this is pretty much the best option out there so far. Like don't even try emulating Windows on Android - just another nightmare :rofl: What do you guys think about that matter? Like are there enough people who would actually benefit from advanced video editing software on these tablets?

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

A
    As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    Is there a possibility that I can create a Quick Share shortcut for the app. It really bothers me that it's not easy to open my Quickshare app if I haven't uploaded anything without going to my settings. My goal is to create a shortcut for the app on my homescreen just like there is one for...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    Y
    Hey there, I'm loving Samsung Notes on my Tab S8 Ultra thus far, but I feel like scanning is pretty wonky at times. It sometimes doesn't properly capture the whole sheet of paper (very blurry/ barely readable) which is kind of annoying, since I have to rescan a few times to get it right.Also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    Y
    A
    Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    T
    So I just want to say I know the new One UI 3.0 is still new and is probably going to be Updated soon enough but I want to Adress a quick Thing that I noticed I like the New dark Mode and the other features but I like the Volume slider from the light Mode more when I use dark Mode for better...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    Zurück
    Oben