how to change the display language of samsung members app

Did you buy your smartphone in Germany? As my colleague already mentioned, the App is displayed in German since your device seems to be made for the German market. If you try to contact the support via Members App then, the English language is not being supported. The language of the Samsung Members App is directly linked with the device's software version and the country it's programmed for. Please provide us a screenshot of this version. You can find under "Settings > About phone > Software information > Service provider SW ver."

K
Kim
Hey,

Yeah I bought this phone in German
Bro I cannot see anything called service provider sw ver in software information in my phone's settings!!!!!!!
237058iE20CC1CE053B6A0A?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

M
Hi guys. Newbie here. How can I change language on Samsung members app?? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 292166
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
V
How to change the country in samsung account...can anyone please suggest? 7875357
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
P
How do I change the region or language when using Samsung TV plus? 8637525
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
M
Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
S
Is there any quick action or routine or developer option available to change the device language without diving into settings in Android 12 ? tried it via bixby routine and several launcher options but this submenu is rather inaccessible...Any hint is welcome...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
Zurück
Oben