Have the same issu,, hope samsung fix it soon,, I back to my old huwai phone

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Mit so einer großzügigen Freigabe an Informationen zu deinem Problem kann Hilfe nicht lange auf dem Weg sein. Halte durch *m:270c_1f3fb.png*

Im Ernst, Was erwartest du hier?

Mindestens soll Samsung erfahren das die Ui 6 funktioniert nicht wie sein sollte,, also für 1600€ Handy soll solche Probleme nicht geben.. Oder

Bei was genau taucht die Fehlermeldung denn auf? Was versucht du zu machen?

Kein Verbindung,, oder sehr schlecht,, und viel unterbrochenen Anrufe.. So wie mobile internet Verbindung sehr schwach

Wenn Du hier postest erfährt Samsung aber wahrscheinlich nichts davon.

Similar threads

L
Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page... 5027919
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
U
One day I managed to connect the samsungs game launcher with discord. I revoked the permissions and decided not to use this feature, however now that I want to redo this, it leads me to account.samsung.com stating an Error 500. I tried clearing my discord cache, wiped my phones cache and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
D
Hello guys someone know anything about when comes the next software update to finally fix this issue with the display the natural ans the vivid to the s24 ultra is really anoing 1570€ phone and have this issue I hope they will fix it ans the other think to add little more bass on the speakers...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
J
Hello, since two weeks I’m not able to charge my phone via an USB-C charger. If I charge it via normal USB it works - but slow. I thought the issue comes from the USB connector module, but after replacing it I still face the same issue. Basically, any charging device with USB-C exit does not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben