Google it is becoming more and more intrusive in samsung phones

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Jeder unnötige, doppelt vorhandene mumpitz von App etc wird rigoros deinstalliert.
Android bringt da seine Möglichkeiten mit *m:270c_1f3fb.png*

Google doesn't pay Samsung to get more Google Apps preinstalled on Samsung devices. Google mainly pays Samsung, Apple and others to get Google as the default search engine on their mobile devices. If you live within the EU Android already presents a choice of search engines while you configure your device for the first time and new EU laws will force device manufacturers to give users more opportunities to uninstall unwanted apps. Besides that, you can already deactivate most Google apps if you don't want to use them.

Similar threads

M
Hey Everyone! I have done a pre-order of the S23 Ultra from Samsung.de. But now I have found a Great deal somewhere else. So I want to cancel my Pre-order from Samsung, and grab the other one. What's the procedure for that? 6890676
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
F
The back swipe gesture isnt working sometimes on Facebook, and as an always Samsung fan, please improve the responsiveness of bottom swipe gesture and also the quick panel its not smooth sometimes i need to touch more than once the bottom swipe gesture to move the quick panel back. This is so...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
N
Hello dear readers, Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
G
Hi.   I have a new s23 ultra and screen shot / screen capture is broken. all samsung articles how to do a screen shot refer to pressing vol.down and function button at the same time, but my phone only shows the restart/shutdown dialog... also there is no app smasung capture, or screen...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
Zurück
Oben