Galaxy Watch 5 Pro - Raise to awake and Always on Display Not working

E
E.
User
Is anyone facing issues with AOD and raise to awake functionalities?

I have done the following. Still it's not working.

1. Ensured modes/routines are not set-up

2. Ensured power saving mode is set to off

3. Enabled the features again

4. Diagnostic mode shows no error

5. Tested the watch in Samsung members app

6. Checked for updates

7. Cleared the cache in wearable app

8. Deleted and installed the latest version of wearable app

Looking forward to seeing some suggestions.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Hi L: @Esskay,

some users experienced difficulties with the connection between their watch and smartphone. The reason was an old watch plugin application. In case you checked your updates before the new version was released, please have a look if the software version of your Wear app is 2.2.12.24010251.

If it is on that version number, then you can try to reset your Galaxy Watch5 Pro. Don't forget to save a backup of your data beforehand. You can do so in the Wear app at "Watch settings > Accounts and Backup".